Are you interested in management consulting but not sure what it’s about? This 3-hour workshop will teach you everything you need to know about the kind of work consultants do, as well as answer questions such as:
- What is management consulting?
- What is process improvement consulting?
- What skills do you need?
- How do you break into the industry?
- How do you analyze a process and identify wastes to improve efficiency?
And any more questions you have about process improvement consulting.
This hands-on course will also give you an introduction into the tools used by process improvement consultants such as:
- value stream mapping
- identifying KPIs
- building management toolkits and,
- utilizing lean thinking.
515 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 5K3
- Introduction to consulting
- The eight types of waste and how to identify them in processes
- Applying value stream mapping to a case study
- Review how to develop effective Key Performance Indicators
- Discuss problem solving tools and strategies for continuous improvement
There are no prerequisites for this course. We recommend this course for professionals and students who are interested in learning about Lean Project Management and Process Improvement, and gaining an understanding of the benefits of using Scrum and Kanban methods to achieve project success.
Course fees include food and beverages and all course materials. In the unlikely event you need to cancel your registration or re-schedule, a minimum of two weeks’ notice is required otherwise all course fees will be forfeited.
Register before September 4th (Early Bird): $100
Register after September 4th (Regular): $150