Microsoft Excel is a widely used tool both in school and in the workplace. However, if used ineffectively, this powerful tool becomes the source of mistakes, frustrations and loss of time.
By the end of this course, you will have mastered Excel’s features, including but not limited to: creating and editing workbooks, using data organization tools, applying formulae and functions, and using shortcuts to increase efficiency. Our instructors use Excel on a day to day basis and understand what kind of knowledge you need to apply it quickly and effectively to real life problems. By the end of this course, you’ll have upgraded your Excel skills and unlocked capabilities you never knew were possible on this program.
This course is hands-on and will require you to bring a laptop with Excel (version 2007 and up) downloaded. A certificate will be awarded upon completion.
515 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 5K3
- How to use in-built Excel formulas including complex functions such as SUMIFS, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH
- How to create and modify Pivot Tables, including those that perform calculations outside of predefined ones
- Improved chart functionality, including Trendlines, multi-axis charts, and dynamic charts
- Creating easy-to-use macros that will simplify your work
- Using Excel to communicate effectively, including various tips and tricks for formatting, providing shortcuts, selecting cells with special characteristics and more
Course fees include food and beverages and all course materials. In the unlikely event you need to cancel your registration or re-schedule, a minimum of two weeks’ notice is required otherwise all course fees will be forfeited.
Register before August 15th (Early Bird): $100
Register after August 15th (Regular): $150